Practitioners in our network strive for organisations and communities which are committed to the principles of:
- Social responsibility (contributing to the benefit and wellbeing of the earth and its people).
- Social justice (contributing to equitable policies, principles and practices in organisations and communities).
- The interconnectedness of systems.
- The inclusion of people, ideas, perspectives and cultures.
- Continued improvement and innovation in organisations.
- Participatory approaches to organisational change and decision-making which respect the contributions, dignity and worth of all people.
- Collaboration and partnership with clients.
- Cooperation and support among colleagues.
- Ongoing personal and professional development.
- Knowledge of Self and understanding of one’s impact in the consulting process.