As an experienced practitioner with managerial, professional, and/or academic qualifications, you are looking to further gain practical skills, theoretical confidence and authoritative presence.
Apply for The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations’ Practitioner Certificate in Consulting and Change if:
• You are finding that uncertainty, not-knowing and ambiguity are no longer surprising;
• Your attention is called forth increasingly to the urgent and emergent, no longer only to the important and the planned;
• You want to grapple with creating together and crafting practice collaboratively;
• You want to expand or sharpen your professional identity, take yourself to new places and find new edges;
• You want to make deeper sense of your consultant role with an international group of colleagues from diverse domains.
This is a residential programme over 4 x three-day modules, plus an organisational exchange.
See here for more details.