ODN Europe facilitates a mentoring programme to build capability and capacity within the field of OD. We asked 5 practitioners on the programme, about their experience of mentoring.
- What brought you to mentoring?
- What evolves through the relationship?
- What needs to be the same and different? And who leads and when?
- How has mentoring helped?
- How does mentoring contribute to OD?
- What advice would you give to others thinking of starting mentoring?
To hear the whole discussion, visit our Soundcloud page.
Join us for a free webinar: ‘Food for the Soul’ on 12th May. We’ll share tips on best mentoring practice, and speed-connect you with a potential partner. A fast and fun chance to network and learn, even if you’re not ready to commit to a new mentoring relationship.
If you’re looking for a mentor, or you’d like to be considered for a mentoring role, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The mentoring service is available to members of ODN Europe.