After the overwhelmingly positive feedback about our 2014 conference, we are delighted to announce that our Annual Conference will again be held at The Roffey Park Institute in Horsham, on the 6th and 7th May, 2015.
The title for the conference is Learning from Different Perspectives, and our keynote speakers are:
- Mona Siddiqui, OBE,FRSE,FRSA, Professor of Islamic and Interreligious Studies at the Divinity School, University of Edinburgh. A well-known media commentator, she has written extensively on Islamic law and ethics and Christian-Muslim relations. She currently serves as a member of the Global Agenda Council on faith for the World Economic Forum. She is also a member of the editorial board of Practising Social Change, the practitioner’s journal of the NTL Institute for Applied Behavioural Science.
- Dr John Scherer, an internationally-respected leadership and OD/OE consultant currently living and working in Central/Eastern Europe who brings 40 years of experience facilitating transformation in leaders and their organisations. Stephen Covey ranked him in America's Top 100 Thought Leaders and his 2010 graduation speech to his alma mater, Roanoke College was included in NPR's list of 'The Best Commencement Addresses. Ever.' Since 1987, business leaders from 29 countries have graduated from his Executive/Leadership Development Intensives.
ODN Europe members' discounted rate: £499 plus VAT
Non-members rate: £575 plus VAT
Discounts may be available for multiple places. Please contact us for details.
The main conference room, where the keynote speeches will be delivered, can only accommodate 120 people. We will be streaming these addresses live into a side room and are offering a 20% discount on the applicable conference fee to anyone who wishes to listen to them in this way.
Terms and Conditions:
- The conference fee includes lunch and morning/afternoon refreshments.
- ODN Europe must receive all cancellations in writing by email at email@example.com
- Cancellations received on or before 6th March, 2015 will be refunded in full. All cancellations received after 6th March, but before 20th March, 2015 will result in a 25% processing fee. No refunds will be made on cancellations made after 20th March.
- Conference places may be transferred to another named individual. Where a delegate has paid the discounted members' fee, the transfer must be to another ODN Europe member. ODN Europe must be notified in writing of any such change.