South-East Regional Network - Next Meeting
Monday 12th June, 1pm - 5pm.
City University, College Building, St John Street, London, EC1V 4PB
These group meetings are used as a way of strengthening the ODNE community. The meetings start with a check-in. This often illuminates excellent topics for the second part of the gathering. This may result in us exploring a particular issue or experience; discussing some interesting research or practice, or trying something out. So what we work with is what we bring to the room.
Email us if you would like to come along.
ODN Europe offers its members a package of benefits which includes:
- Discounted place at ODN Europe conference
- Opportunity to participate in moderated web-enabled forum spaces
- Access to a mentoring space – find mentors and being mentors
- Access to a job board
- Access to members’ directory
- Access to the voluntary experience board
- Discounted/free access to webinars and seminars offered by distinguished scholar-practitioners
- Participation in a writer’s forum – to support authors as they take ideas and practice to publication in the various journals available
- Simultaneous membership of the US ODN including:
- The quarterly journal, OD Practitioner
- The US ODN’s monthly newsletters: Network News, Network Connections and Network4Learning
- Listing in US ODN Membership Directory
- Invitation to join US ODN’s LinkedIn Group
- Member rates for attending US ODN’s annual conference
- Access to US ODN job postings
- Access to US ODN learning materials including webinars and on-demand professional development courses
Subscribe now to receive the current issue of OD Practitioner
DISCOUNTED CONFERENCE FEE FOR MEMBERS
ODN Europe members are entitled to a discounted place at our annual conference. Details of the 2018 conference will be announced soon.
UPCOMING PROGRAMMES AND EVENTS
- Dialogic OD Masterclass with Gervase Bushe 23 May 2017
- Are you a Traveller with a Tale? A Writers' workshop 30 May to 1 June 2017
- Meaning at work and 21st century organisations 4 July 2017
- A new space for leadership 21 July 2017
- The ILA Annual Conference 12-15 October 2017
- Unconscious bias in organisations 20th November 2017
International Network for Organization Development and Coaching