2017 Annual Conference
26th and 27th April
Sunningdale Park, Ascot, Berkshire
In a world where each of us is experiencing an increase in complexity and uncertainty, stress and busyness are getting in the way of learning needed. OD has a role to play in being a catalyst for change; creating safe places to explore, sense-make, learn, build relationships and move to action. How could you and your OD colleagues step up to the challenges faced by our clients’ organisations and our local communities?
This conference offers a stimulating blend of dialogue, theory, and practice to create a forum for meaningful discussion and practical action to shape the current and future role of OD in our world.
With a variety of formats, this year’s conference will provide you with:
- fresh ideas to challenge and stimulate your thinking
- the opportunity to come together as a community to meet and exchange ideas and energy with other practitioners in your field
- discover what is working in different organisations
- some practical ideas which you can apply to your practice
- a format which will ground the new ideas in your practice in a concrete way, and give you something to experiment with back at work
Our keynote sessions include:
- Things That are Working For Us – OD in our current world
- Our Future World - what are our challenges, what do we need to learn, and how will we step up to the plate?
- OD from a Systems Engineer’s Perspective
- Digital Leadership and Transformation
New to Field
To welcome those new to, or on the fringes of, the OD field, a discounted conference fee is being offered. These participants will attend an extra pre-conference day on April 25th. The day is designed to have a series of formal and informal conversations. We will have a blend of presentations, workshop sessions and a panel discussion. Details here.
In this two-hour, interactive workshop, Kate Cowie will offer a framework for the human development journey – a journey of many stages of self-identity and self-growth – by drawing on the wisdom of the sages and storytellers of the past, and the discoveries and models of modern researchers and theorists. Details here.
Feedback from our 2016 conference:
“I found it a great opportunity to meet new people, get away from work and refresh my thinking.”
“Loved the open space, loved the key notes.”
“I loved how much I am taking away from the event in terms of new theories, experiences.”
“Found some food for thought and remind myself why I do this work.”
“The new to the field day was brilliant.”
DISCOUNTED CONFERENCE FEE FOR MEMBERS
ODN Europe members are entitled to a discounted place at our annual conference. The 2017 conference takes place on the 26th and 27th April 2017 at Sunningdale Park, Ascot.
UPCOMING PROGRAMMES AND EVENTS
- ODN Europe Annual Conference, 26 - 27 April 2017
- Complex change: Lead, Collaborate, Succeed, 2 May 2017
- Dialogic OD Masterclass with Gervase Bushe, 23 May 2017
- Are you a Traveller with a Tale? A Writers' Workshop, 30 May to 1 June 2017
- Meaning at work and 21st century organisations, 4 July 2017
- The ILA Annual Conference, 12-15 October, 2017
- Unconscious bias in organisations, 20th November 2017
International Network for Organization Development and Coaching